Our latest annual report
Highlights of this year include:
- Beginning construction of our new Polytechnic college in Kyela, Tanzania that we are hoping to officially open this summer.
- Some great success's improving OVC girl's educational acheivements and their retention in school - as part of our new home based care approach.
- Intensified HIV/AIDS education and VCT outreach to schools, fishing beaches, and local rural markets.
- Purchase of land in Mawego, Kenya to build a new girl's secondary school.
- New fundraising and development workers in the UK resulting in improved information management and a successful BBC Appeal that will be aired on the 27th May 2012.
If you would also like to subscribe to our six monthly e-newsletter please sign up here.